Welcome to Avani Seeds Ltd. - Excellence in Seed Business since 1983.
AVANI SEEDS was envisioned & started by an agriculture graduate Mr. Ambalal Patel in 1983. Initially it started its functioning with production & marketing of hybrid seeds of cotton, castor, pearl millet and improved varieties of wheat, pulses, sesame etc. A close and critical watch on quality aspect of these seeds provided an excellent momentum in popularizing the brand name. Within a short period of four years, Avani Seeds became very popular among the farmers of Gujarat. The marketing was then spread to neighboring states like Maharashtra, Rajasthan and Madhya Pradesh.
The company was initially registered as Avani enterprise in the year 1983 at Ahmedabad (Gujarat), Later changed in to Avani Seeds Pvt. Ltd. in the year 1993 and Finally changed in to Avani Seeds Ltd. in the year 1995. Now it has completed 3 decades of successful working and creating a brand among the farmers of Gujarat, Maharashtra, Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan, Andhra Pradesh, Uttar Pradesh, Punjab and Haryana.
Nature of Business :
- Oil Seeds : Castor, Groundnut, Mustard, Rapeseed, Sesame
- Cereals : Pearl millet, Wheat, Maize, Paddy
- Spices : Cumin, Isabgol, Fennel, Fenugreek, Coriander
- Pulses : Green gram, Black gram, Guar Gum
- Fibre Crops : Cotton
- Vegetables : Okra ( Bhendi ), Tomato, Bottle Gourd, Hot Pepper (Chilli), Watermelon, Mushmelon, Peas, Cowpea, Cluster bean, Cabbage, Onion, Bittergourd, Spinach
- Fodders : Bajra, Sorghum Sudan Grass
- Development of new hybrids / varieties for high yielding, suitable for various agro climatic Conditions & resistance to diseases & pests.
- Collection of Germplasm material.
- Testing of Germination and Genetic purity for varieties / hybrids.
- Production of nucleus, breeder, foundation, certified & research seeds.
- Marketing of certified & research seeds for commercial cultivation to the Farmers.